Followers

Monday 24 January 2022

About Me.

 




I've been lucky to have direct relationships with the presidents of major labels and many other people in the music industry. I have set up meetings for Warner Music Group, had a distribution deal with Universal Music with an in house office relationship.

I have also pitched acts for Sony Music X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, American Idol, CBS, and I work with writers from Madonna, Grammy winners and many others. I have 2 record labels Live & Dangerous Records, and Dangerous New Age Recordings and I am a producer plus do lots more.


On LinkedIn as a social media influencer I have 25,0000 followers, and over all of my social media I have 40,000 followers, and never paid for any or used a stupid bot.

I am using my platform to help indie artists and hope to feature people on here, including interviews, and I talk about the music industry in the most truthful way on the internet.

This page is also to promote our fantastic label music to.

I am very well known to speak out where other people dare not, but this is an opinion and people do not need to agree with me.

Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment