Followers

Saturday 5 February 2022



LOOKING FOR GREAT MUSIC WITH MY PART.




 

As someone who has been lucky enough to network with major label presidents and various people from Universal Music Group, Sony Music and Warner Music Group, and having over 30,000 followers online I meet a lot of amazing people, and one of them times is when I stumbled on an 'Instagram' advert which lead me to a brand new AI company called 'My Part,' which is a next level and smart system being used by various A&R across the major labels. Being a smart alley Cat myself I reached out to one of the co-founders of the company, who kindly introduced me to one of the top players within the submissions team, and we hit it off on a video call.


Now 6 months down the line and I have been submitting music into their system by two of my top guys, one who has 2x Grammy Awards, and the other over 300 million record sales and an ASCAP Award. Both have amazing credits from Madonna, One Direction, Paris Hilton, The Corrs, The Game, Natalie Imbruglia, Britney Spears and countless other known names.

Working with a major label A&R or trying to get noticed can be extremely frustrating as it is hard to build relationships with people you are not in an office with. The Music industry is a very strange place made up of a lot of egotistical people and weird and odd behaviours that go on, this is talking from experience, but of course there are genuine people to but you do have to look very hard! When companies like 'My Part' are thinking what can we do to cut out the middle man and take away the hassle then this is a huge bonus and undoubtedly a stroke of genius, and I jumped at the chance to work with people who are thinking about opening doors to everyone who has talent and create music.


'My Part are an amazing set of people who have worked extremely hard to get this system built. The company is made up of some phenomenal board members from a former heads of Interscope Records, Grammy winners who have wrote for Beyonce, and co-founders of legendary record labels like Jive Records and Zomba to name a small few.


Anyone can sign up for 'My Part' and you will get for a limited time 3 free submissions a month, how-ever my amazing friends at the company have extended my submissions to more than the 3 a month, I think last time I got 20 submissions, and the difference between coming via me and working with me, is I have a personal relationship with one of the top guys in the submissions team, and we are strongly working together.

Having a personal relationship where you can get on a video call or email is the essence of really having a foot in the door and being taken seriously, and even though I am not saying do not check them out and submit if you like and have top notch music that can kick ass, there is a major difference in doing this via me, and I am looking for great music and producers.


Here is just a few artists looking for music. Rita Ora, Charlie Puth, David Guetta, Kevin Gates, Cardi B, Bebe Rexha, Defjam, Universal Music, Sony Music & Warner Music Group.


How can you submit to me.

Nothing in life if free, but I am not a type of person to ask you to pay me stupid and rip off money to my Paypal to send a song directly to 'My Part,' or to a major record label, so I work on a contract at 7 percent of your publishing per song used. Because this can lead on to you becoming a new super producer, I also ask that I can retain 7 percent on your music career from any record deal singing date for 3 years, and would like to think if It works out and you buy a big house I can come a long for the ride as I changed your life and families. THE WORD IS LOYALTY WITH ME.


I have a very strict rule as I got burned before from trusting people and this is the internet at the and of the day. As a producer you must send me a video (Mobile Phone video if you like) of a song you send playing out of your DAW, then I can see you are the one with talent. If you are a killer producer this is no hassle right?


You must own your copyright, it can not be on sale, stream or on social media sites, the music needs to be secret. (Area 51security.)


'My Part' asks for 3 months with the music but I know how long it can take an A&R to check music, so I would highly suggest just leaving it in the system, and also you must have lyric sheets ready because the systems algorithms work by digesting the lyrics with key word search functions that help any A&R search for and find specific songs they are looking for.  I will also take well made ideas for people like David Guetta and Tiesto who will turn amazing ideas into tracks with their stamp on.


If this appeals to you, then please find me on Instagram and message me, I am not going to put the demo email on here, as I get spammed by people who see this, I will send you it in a personal message.


MY INSTAGRAM - My Instagram


Finally a huge thanks to everyone at  'MY PART,' for all the opportunities they are giving me and others.


FOLLOW MY PART ONLINE.

OFFICIAL SITE - Official Site

INSTAGRAM - My Part On Instagram

TWITTER - My Part On Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment